Canon is at present touted as a leading digital camera manufacturer in the world. From basic point and shoot compact models to professional Digital SLRs, Canon makes you available with almost every kind of camera. This popular brand has earned a great reputation in the digital camera market.
Canon cameras are found in nearly every category. These well-built and user friendly compact cameras have always been considered as the best buys by the customers. However, Canon’s cameras are often found at the premium price, which makes them rarely the cheapest buys.
Among the huge range of Canon professional digital cameras, Canon EOS-1D X is considered as one of the best for professional users. With an all new 61-point High-Density Reticular AF and 100,000-pixel RGB Metering Sensor, which makes use of a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor, the EOS-1D X has reached new heights of accuracy and focus speed. The camera offers advanced tracking even under the most taxing shooting conditions. All in all, the enhanced HD video capture, plenty of connectivity options, blending of durable construction and processing power make the EOS-1D X an ultimate EOS.
Canon has heeded to the users requests by expanding the autofocus adaptability of the DSLR with Firmware Update Ver. 1.1.1, which has significantly improved the complicated 61-point High Density Reticular AF system of the camera. With this update, the camera is now capable of AF point illumination throughout AI Servo AF and cross-type AF support at f/8.
What camera box is consists of?
- EOS-1D X Digital SLR Body
- Battery Pack LP-E4N
- Wide Neck Strap L7
- Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- EOS Digital Solution Disc
- Battery Charger LC-E4N
- Cable Protector
- USB Interface Cable IFC-200U
- Software Instruction Manual
- The Canon EOS-1D X packs a new 18.1 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, wide range ISO setting 100-51,200 for shooting under bright to dim conditions, 14-bit A/D conversion and Dual DIGIC 5 Image Processors for high processing speed and improved noise reduction.
- There is a new 61-point High Density Reticular AF along with 41 cross-type AF point with f/4.0 lens support in the camera. For easy viewing, the camera is equipped with AF point illumination during AI Servo. The EOS iTR AF has been incorporated for precise subject tracking.
- The camera features EOS iSA that is powered by the DIGIC 4 Image Processor, with a 100,000-pixel RGB Metering Sensor supporting color and subject recognition for consistent AE.
- This DSLR is able to give excellent shooting performance with up to 12.0 fps consistent shooting by means of a UDMA CF card.
Put all together, the Canon EOS-1D X is simply one of the most efficient and qualitative digital single lens reflex cameras for the professional users.